UFSC-GKC’s mission is to enhance the representation of minorities in professional positions in the financial services industry and promote better access to financial services for low-to-moderate income populations and communities. We fulfill our mission by:
- Encouraging the full participation of our members;
- Supporting involvement in community development activities;
- Providing financial education to the public, with a specific emphasis on youth;
- Serving as an educational and networking resource for members who are currently employed and/or seeking a career in the financial services industry;
- Promoting opportunities for members and being an advocate for diversity in the financial services industry; and
- Facilitating the goals and objectives as determined by our members.