UFSC-GKC endorses the preparation of future leaders through mentorship. It is through UFSC-GKC’s Mentorship Program that we continue to develop our members into future leaders for our organization and community.
Click Here To Download Guidelines
- Have a minimum of three years of leadership experience with a minimum of two years serving within the UFSC organization.
- Must be willing to spend time outside of UFSC-GKC events to serve mentees. This time may be via e-mail, face to face meetings, phone calls, Teams or Zoom, etc. Meetings/calls should be conducted at least every other month.
- Must help develop, encourage and support leadership goals established by mentees.
- Must be willing to commit one year towards leadership development for each mentee.
- Must be willing to learn and accept constructive feedback from mentor
- Must actively work towards establishing regular meetings with their mentor outside of UFSC-GKC meetings. Meetings should be conducted at least every two months.
- Must be willing to take on additional responsibilities as suggested by the mentor, with the mentor’s assistance/guidance.
- Must develop/establish goals with the mentor for the mentor/mentee relationship and participation in UFSC-GKC.
- Must be willing to commit one year towards leadership development in UFSC-GKC through the mentor relationship.
Learn What It Means To Become A Mentor Or Mentee!
UFSC Assistant Vice President
"It's a year long program that turns into a lifetime relationship."
If You’re Interested . . .
Please review and/or download the guidelines listed below and contact Mentorship Program Coordinator Anissa Brown with any additional questions.