The UFSC-GKC Mission
from the beginning
Our mission is to enhance economic empowerment, educational advancement, and professional development for our ethnically and culturally diverse communities through financial literacy, educational programs, and professional development through a variety of experienced professionals.
How We Fulfill Our Mission
- Encourage participation and development of members
- Support, encourage, and participate in community development activities
- Provide financial education to the public, with a specific emphasis on youth
- Serve as a resource for members seeking career advancement in the financial service industry
- Promote development and career opportunities for members
- Be an advocate for diversity within the financial service industry
- Facilitate the goals and objectives as determined by our members.
Click Below to learn more